A CALL FOR RECRUITMENT
The Central African Stock Exchange (BVMAC), a Public Limited Company with share capital of FCFA 6 842 900 000, whose Head Office is in Douala (Republic of Cameroon), is recruiting a General Manager.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GENERAL MANAGER
The General Manager is vested with a wide frame of powers which he will exercise within the limits of the corporate purpose and subject to those expressly attributed to General Assemblies or specially attributed to the Board of Directors by Legal or Statutory provisions.
Generally, the GM is responsible:
- To ensure the diplomatic, economic, financial and judicial representation of BVMAC;
- To implement the decisions and resolutions taken by the Boards of Directors ;
- Establish and execute plans to achieve BVMAC’s strategic objectives in accordance with directives from the Board of Directors
- To ensure the administrative, financial and accounting management of BVMAC
- To promote the regional financial market to issuers and investors and to participate with other players in the deepening of the regional financial market.
- To ensure promotion, training and information on stock market culture.
- Be a holder of a higher diploma of at least GCE A Level + 5 (BAC+5) in Economics, Finance, Management or Legal Sciences ;
- Have at least ten (10) years of practical experience in management in the financial market sector within a stock exchange, a brokerage firm, a financial institution or any other organization working in related sectors. The candidate must also have at least five (5) years of experience as a Managing Director or a Service Manager in a stock exchange or in any other establishment within the financial market sector.
- PROFILE REQUIRED
- Be a CEMAC national and a holder of a nationality of a member state ;
- Be at least 35 years old ;
- Have a very good knowledge of the OHADA and CEMAC stock market environment and demonstrate a good knowledge of international financial markets ;
- Have a perfect know how on the processing of stock market information ;
- Have a very good knowledge of stock market practice and financial risk management ;
- Be of good character and enjoy civic and moral rights ;
- Be good in the French, English and Spanish languages.
- REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFITS
The remuneration is attractive. In addition, the General Manager, in his/her capacity as Head of Diplomatic Mission enjoys important privileges, immunities and facilities granted in accordance with international and diplomatic practices.
- DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The duration of the contract is four (4) years possibly renewable once. The retained candidate will take office on 01 July 2021.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Application files (electronic version) must be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
- COMPOSITION OF APPLICATION FILE
The application file must include the following scanned documents :
- A written application ;
- Certified true copy of birth certificate ;
- A non-conviction with not more than three (3) months validity ;
- A curriculum vitae certified by a declaration of honor to which the corresponding work certificates are attached ;
- Certified true copies of titles, diplomas or certificates qualification ;
- A certificate of nationality.
In the event of recruitment, a medical certificate attesting the candidate’s good physical and mental health, the originals of diplomas and other ducuments will be required.
- DATELINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The dateline for submission of files is slated for the 31st March 2021 at 5pm prompt (GMT + 1).
- PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
The retained candidate after the selection procedure, will be duely informed by electronic mail and by communication by the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
NB: For any further information, contact the Head Office BVMAC.
The Central African Stock Exchange
PO Box 442 Douala, Cameroon
Tel: (+237) 233 43 85 83
Photo credit: Business photo created by pch.vector https://fr.freepik.com/photos/affaires