The service architecture of the new organizational chart
The organisation chart resulting from Decree No. 2008/365 of 8 November 2008 organises the Directorate General of the Treasury and Financial and Monetary Cooperation both at central and decentralised level.
1. Structures directly attached to the DGTCFM
They are subdivided into administrative and control units and operational units.
- Administration and control units
- the police service, documentation and archives;
- the General Affairs Sub-Directorate
- the Legislation and Codification Unit
- the National Services Inspectorate
- The technical units
We can quote:
- Division of Regulation and Promotion of Microfinance;
- The Insurance Division;
- The IT Division.
2. Operational departments
These are the Public Accounting Department, the Treasury Department and the Financial and Monetary Cooperation Department.
- The Public Accounting Department, which is responsible for the collection and centralisation of public revenue, the payment of State expenditure, decentralised local authorities and EPAs, as well as the keeping of the general and auxiliary accounts of the State and the special accounts of third parties and other Treasury correspondents, includes:
- the Computer Cell;
- The Sub-Directorate for the Regulation of the State Budget and Accounts;
- the Central Treasury Accounting Agency.
- The Treasury Department is primarily responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the treasury management policy. It is composed of 02 subdirectorates, including:
- the Sub-Directorate of the State Treasury Plan;
- the Financial Operations Sub-Directorate.
- The Directorate of Financial and Monetary Cooperation is responsible for monitoring international monetary and financial cooperation, in particular with the IMF, the ADB, the BEAC, the Franc Zone, the Commonwealth, other unions and monetary zones. The structures that make it up are as follows:
- The Monetary and Financial Cooperation Unit;
- The Cell of Surveys and Statistics;
- The Financial Markets Unit;
- The Sub-Directorate of Foreign Exchange and Transfers;
- The Sub-Directorate of Money and Credit Institutions.
1. Deconcentrated services
- The General Payment of the Treasury;
- Specialized payments;
- The General Treasuries;
- The Provincial Services of Monetary Affairs and Insurance;
- Finance Revenues;
- Perceptions ;
- Accounting Agencies.
2. External services
These are essentially the Paieries at our diplomatic and consular missions.